Help us protect YOU!
Today, more than ever before, Americans are subject to identity theft. According to the United States Bureau of Justice, 7% of all US households have experienced identity theft in some way. Exchange Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and helping you combat identity thieves and fraud. Choosing a strong password is a crucial step in protecting your online banking information. When making a password selection, use a combination of letters and numbers and avoid using a child, spouse or pet name. Remember to change your password frequently and NEVER leave your password information out where someone could see it. Here are some other ways you can help stop identity theft crimes before they happen...
- NEVER give out your financial information to ANYONE you don't know. Make sure you know the person and/or the organization or business before giving any information. This includes your checking, savings, and credit card numbers and also your Social Security Number. Remember... If someone should call you from Exchange Bank requesting this information ask their name and then tell them you will call them back to verify they do in fact work for the bank.
- Report your lost or stolen checks and/or VISA Check Card immediately.
- Notify us if you should receive any suspicious phone inquiries regarding your personal or financial information.
- Closely guard your ATM Pin number and receipts.
- Shred any financial statements and bank statements before disposing of them. NEVER throw them in the trash without shredding them beforehand.
- Put all outgoing mail in a secure, official Postal Service collection box.
- If your bills or bank statements include questionable items, don't ignore them. Instead, investigate immediately to avoid potential fraud.
- Periodically contact the major credit reporting companies to review your file and make certain the information is correct. (See Credit Bureau information below).
For more information regarding your account and privacy protection please call Exchange Bank at 580.336.5531.
Place a fraud alert: 1.800.766.0008
Order a credit report: 1.800.685.1111
Place a fraud alert: 1.888.397.3742
Order a credit report: 1.888.397.3742
Place a fraud alert: 1.800.680.7289
Order a credit report: 1.800.888.4213
To order FREE Credit Report visit: www.annualcreditreport.com