Exchange Bank Debit Card & ATM Card
Exchange Bank has several different styles of cards to personally fit you! And NOW... You can get them INSTANTLY! When you open your account at Exchange Bank, we can print your card while you are in the bank*! No more waiting! Check out our full line of cards below and choose the one that best fits you! To order an ATM or Visa Check Card, contact a Customer Service Representative at Exchange Bank today!
*All Exchange Bank Debit Cards and/or ATM Cards are issued only WITH APPROVED CREDIT. This includes Instant Issue Cards.*
Report Lost or Stolen ATM Cards
Monday – Friday - 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Contact Data Processing 580-336-5531. After Hours and Weekends Call 1-888-653-1372.
**To reach our Fraud Center System, please call 1-800-714-4592 to verify or monitor transactions on your DEBIT CARD for fraudulent activity. **
Report Lost or Stolen VISA / MC Credit Cards
Monday – Saturday – Business Hours - Call 1-800-822-7759. After Hours - Call 1-800-241-7547.
Exchange Bank ATM Card
The Exchange Bank ATM Card is free of charge to all Exchange Bank customers with approved credit. Use this card to withdrawal cash from one of our conveniently located ATM's or check your balance! There is a daily cash withdrawal limit of $400.00 with the Exchange Bank ATM Card.
Exchange Bank Debit Card
This Debit Card can be used anywhere that MasterCard is accepted and at any ATM! Enjoy the benefits of $1,200.00 in daily Point of Sale Purchases and $400.00 in daily cash withdrawal from any Exchange Bank ATM. Travel restrictions may apply. Please call Data Processing before travelling or using your card for International purchases.
Business Debit Card
The Business Debit Card allows you to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted, draw money out of an ATM and it even compiles your spending analysis's! Just slip it into your wallet and leave your business checkbook at the office!
Stillwater Pioneer Debit Card
Help us give back to your schools! The Stillwater Pioneers Debit Card offers you a sleek design to show your Pioneer School Spirit. This check card provides the same convenience and services as a regular Debit Card, but a percentage of what you spend goes to the Stillwater Public School System!
Perry Maroon Debit Card
Help us give back to your schools! The Perry Maroon Debit Card offers you a sleek design to show your Maroon School Spirit. This check card provides the same convenience and services as a regular Debit Card, but a percentage of what you spend goes to the Perry Public School System!
Personality Debit Card
Let Exchange Bank customize your Debit Card with your favorite photo! All you need to do, is provide us with a digital image of your children, pets, vacations, etc. and it will be custom printed on the face of your Debit Card. Enjoy the benefits of a regular Debit Card with style that's all your own!
For best results, please follow these image file requirements.
- Image file must be a JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, or GIF (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.bmp, *.gif, *.tif).
The easiest way to tell is by looking at the filename; it should end with '.jpg', '.png', '.tif' or '.gif'. This is usually the case with photos from digital cameras and other devices. Most images are in JPEG format.
- The dimensions should be at least 1,033px x 657px (3.452" x 2.17").
If the dimensions are smaller than this, your card image may be produced with "grainy" quality. If the dimensions are greater, the card image will produce with better quality.
On Windows: Right-Click > Properties > Summary > Advanced
On Mac: Command+I
- The maximum file size allowed is 7 MB.
Most JPEG, PNG, TIF, and GIF images are under this file size limit, including high megapixel digital cameras.
Exchange Bank reserves the right to determine if a submitted image is acceptable for use. The following are examples of inappropriate image uses that are strictly prohibited:
- All images must have the consent of the owner including those downloaded from the Internet.
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/content demonstrating the views of anti-social, political or religious groups.
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive, including discrimination, "hate speech," or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, including abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols.
- Any references to the Olympic Games or events.
- Commercial solicitation or promotional material.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person).
- Use of addresses, phone numbers, personalized identification numbers and URL addresses
- Provocative, derogatory or of a sexual content.
- No naked or semi-naked images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
If you have any questions about the appropriateness of an image that you would like to use please call Data Processing at 580-572-8500.