Exchange Bank's EZ Mobile Banking App FAQs
What requirements do I have to meet to use the EZ Mobile Banking App?
- You must be enrolled in Internet Banking at Exchange Bank.
- You must have the EZ Mobile Banking App downloaded on your smart phone.
Tell me more. What does the EZ Mobile Banking App do?
- Glad you asked! The EZ Mobile Banking App is like having your bank right in the palm of your hand 24/7. You can Pay Bills, Check Balances, Transfer Funds, View Check Images, View Statements, Make Loan Payments and Make Deposits using the new Mobile Deposit feature. Save yourself a trip to the bank by using the EZ Mobile Banking App for the iPhone, iPad, or Android.
Do I have to have the App in order to use the Mobile Deposit feature?
- The Mobile Deposit feature is built into the EZ Mobile Banking App. You will have to download the App in order to use Mobile Deposit.
Is this App and the Mobile Deposit feature safe?
- Exchange Bank requires a secure login to access information on the EZ Mobile Banking App. No one is able to access your account without knowing your User ID and Password. We also enlist multiple security layers, including data encryption to protect information sent and received. In addition, the EZ Mobile Banking App never transmits or stores confidential data on customer devises and ensures that all private information sent shields personal details.
What is my User ID and Password to access the EZ Mobile Banking App?
- Your login is the same as your current Exchange Bank Internet Banking credentials. If you have forgotten your User ID and Password, or do not currently have Internet Banking, please contact us at 580.336.5531 or 405.742.0202.
Is everyone eligible to use the Mobile Deposit feature of the App? When can I start depositing checks?
- You cannot have any overdrafts in the past 60 days. If your account has remained in good standing then you will be able to use the Mobile Deposit feature upon request.
What types of checks are eligible for Mobile Deposit?
- Any checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners. The checks must be endorsed "For mobile deposit only, Exchange Bank."
What types of checks are NOT eligible for Mobile Deposit?
- Savings Bonds
- Foreign Checks
- 3rd Party Checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Rebate Checks Is there a cutoff time?
- The cutoff time for submitting deposits is 4:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding Federal Holidays).
Are there any fees associated with this service?
- The EZ Mobile Banking App is absolutely FREE!! Download it and begin using it immediately with no charge whatsoever!
- See the fees associated with the Mobile Deposit feature below:
- Consumer accounts: FREE
- Small Business accounts: FREE
When will my deposit be available?
- For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays. If your deposit was accepted prior to the 4:00pm deadline, it will be considered deposited on that business day and subject to the Funds Availability Disclosure provided during account opening.
How do I know if my deposit posted?
- You will receive notification via e-mail or text message (depending on your settings) that your deposit has been approved.
What do I do with my check after I deposit it?
- It's a good idea to securely store the check for 30 days. After the 30 day period, please shred the item.
Do I need a deposit slip to make a deposit using the Mobile Deposit feature?
- Nope! Our system will automatically create the deposit slip on our end.
What if I submit the same check twice in error?
- You will receive an error message informing you that the deposit cannot be accepted.
If I have a check that was returned can I resubmit it on this Mobile Deposit feature?
- If a check is returned, it cannot be redeposited via Mobile Deposit. You will have to bring that into the bank.
Do you have any suggestions for taking good photos of my checks?
- Great question! Taking high quality photos of the check is the best way to make the Mobile Deposit feature quick and easy to use. Here are some useful tips to keep in mind...
- Good lighting
- Avoid shadows
- Align the check within the grid on the screen
- Focus is important- being too close can make the image super blurry
- Make sure the check is the only thing visible in the photo. Try not to get other objects in the background.
- Take the photo on a flat, dark surface. Avoid white backgrounds.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your service provider for access rates, texting charges, and other applicable fees.