IRA (Individual Retirement Account)
An IRA is an investment today for a comfortable and secure tomorrow.
- Exchange Bank IRAs are in a time deposit open account.
- Additional deposits earn interest from date deposited and will mature at the same time as the first deposit.
- Interest Compounded quarterly.
- 18 months maturity, automatic renewal.
- Withdrawal Penalty:
- $0.00 59 ½ or older
- $0.00 If you become disabled
- 6 Months Interest Early withdrawal
For additional information, please contact an Exchange Bank Representative at Perry (580) 336-5531 or Stillwater (405) 742-0202.
Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account is a tax-exempt account established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses to you, your spouse and your dependents.
Am I Eligible for an HSA?
You are eligible for a regular HSA contribution if, with respect to any month, you:
- Are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Are not also covered by any other health plan that is not an HDHP (with certain exceptions for plans providing preventive care and limited types of permitted insurance and permitted coverage);
- Are not enrolled in Medicare; and
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on another individual's tax return.